A Tale of Two Mares and The Baby They Found in the Garbage: By Tino

love is love foal in a can Nimbus Cell block tango

78 Likes

HoOOH it took me a second to figure out how this site worked n all that jazz but I figured I’d dump the important pics I got on the subreddit in one big catchup post! hopefully I can keep up with fresh ideas for these guys!

9 Likes

Wow gay fluffys

8 Likes

Ooh, dancie babbeh is dancing the Cell Block Tango! Classy!

9 Likes

Ey good eye! And yes Nimbus will dance to damn near anything, but music from Chicago is his favorite

8 Likes

One of my favorites too.
Welcome to FC! We’re glad to have you with us!

7 Likes

Really happy to finally see you on the site! And I love this couple and their babbeh! Keep up the great work!

9 Likes

Same, damn fine musical, and thank you! I’m glad to finally be here!

6 Likes

Howdy! I’m super glad to be here tbh, it just took me a sec to figure out how everything worked and all that Jazz, and thank you, I’m really glad to hear that! I’ve got some plans for them all, it’s just a matter of drawing it all cause I’m usually hella busy,

7 Likes

Welcome, welcome! I like your artstyle, will look forward to more

5 Likes

LOVE KNOWS NO GENDER!!~ -SAO Abridged, Random player.

6 Likes

IT’s so wholesome!

4 Likes

1 Like

The previous line were "You’re not a girl. And you’re not 17. I’m okay with this. Me too. -SAO Abridged random player 1 and 2

6 Likes

Thank ya thank ya! I look forward to posting more soon!

4 Likes

hmm… dat alst panel got some meme potential

4 Likes

I love this fluffy family

It helps that their designs fit so nicely together

5 Likes

Hah, it kind of does

4 Likes

Thank ya! and you think so?

5 Likes

There’s a nice amount of matching and contrasting traits Matching from their colors, contrast from features like curly vs straight mane. Plus I think their grey foal looks nice with their reds and pinks. It’s a pleasant, classy colorscheme all together imo

4 Likes