A fire hazard. (by: AK)

32151 - abuse alleway_fluffies alleyway artist_artist-kun burnies cigarette feral nest pregnant safe soon-mummah

83 Likes

Reposted by @Mr_Owl

4 Likes

They were so happy and then…

5 Likes

There’s just no way to win.

2 Likes

Poor choice of mate there m8.

5 Likes

“Accidental”

3 Likes

…an upstanding citizen gave the nestie, mummah and babbehs socially responsible forever sleep burnie hurties to curb the feral population. Good work, citizen!

(Added bonus: BBQ fluffy!)

11 Likes

Trusting a fluffy for care when incapacitated is just asking to die honestly.

2 Likes

Everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

8 Likes

Idiot so you just watch your mare dies, moron! Can’t dose or look for water cause its afraid of it too :man_facepalming: added they are highly combustible too.

4 Likes

I feel like the early generations, still mostly defaulting to Hasbio programming first abd emotions second, are the “too stupid to live” category.

3 Likes

oh, this reminds me of a cartoon i did for “fluffy drawing practice…” let me see if I can find it. If it’s not too horrible (artwork) I will post it

3 Likes

Btw, why is your profile hidden?

1 Like

One of the first I ever saw! Really gave me a feel for what these bio-mistakes were about… :heart:

1 Like

One of my favorite comics, and a perfect depiction of just how cute and pathetic fluffies are. Even the last frame looks outright childish in how useless they are at survival! :rofl:

3 Likes

Some of my favorites are when the special friend gets exposed as a coward.

2 Likes

Especially considering the fluffy could have rolled enough to put the fire out. Or could have even been rolled by the special friend.

1 Like

This just makes me go

Ahh…

I honestly don’t know why tho.

Pretty wierd

1 Like

gasp NUUUUUUU