A common thing with vacuum cleaners. (by: artist-kun)

13217 - abuse accident artist_artist-kun cleaning foal implied_death questionable vacuum vacuum_cleaner

81 Likes

Ah, yes. The ‘if babbeh nu see munsta, munsta nu see babbeh’ gimmick. I always found that hilariously, and stupidly cute.

10 Likes

Immersion broken.

No way someone taking care of their own Fluffies can afford a home vacuum with any decent suction.

10 Likes

If argue the opposite. If I had an animal that shit that much, I’d consider a high quality wet/ dry vacuum a necessary investment.

9 Likes

Oh, it’s not that messed up. Just spray some Bactine on it.

4 Likes

A trowel and a shovel works better.
Saves the manure for agriculture and explosives.

2 Likes

He probably doesn’t need neither of those

4 Likes

Time heals all wounds.

But witch hazel and biogel speed things along.

4 Likes

With that attitude the Partizans will never be driven out if the Imperial Nation Of Quebec.

3 Likes

Since when the Imperial Nation Of Quebec have cans with Russian words on them?

2 Likes

If you want it to die, sure. I’m saying it doesn’t look that far gone. Give it a day or two, if it can still poop ok, it should be fine.

1 Like

Since they kidnapped Putin clone #3 and held him ransom for canned food to float their struggling economy.

3 Likes

Makes sense :hmm:

2 Likes

No, I mean instead of a shop vac.

Shovel tiny piles of high grade manure into a bucket from the saferoom rather than throw it in the trash and obsess over the pristine cleanliness of functionally a stable.

Sure, their feet are covered in shit and they track it everywhere. But with a proper grass and veg diet it’ll just smell like manure. Give a home that rustic cowgirl feel.

1 Like

I’m just looking at the style of vacuum and am like…

“Accident. Sure. Suuuuuuuure.”

That said, it’s probably easier to to draw in a recognizable fashion than a heavy duty vacuum with rotating rollers and such.

1 Like

Because… well, you know why.

1 Like

Not rub some dirt on it?

1 Like

blast it with piss

1 Like

Questen : can I take it and fix it I can make robotic limbs

1 Like

I’m glad its owner wasn’t an abuser and didn’t kill the fluffy. Nice thing to see :slight_smile:

1 Like