46 - Microfluff Abortion by Deliverance

Not a Fluffypillar, she has 3 pairs of teats.

Full size here.

Deliverance_46_MicrofluffAbortion

60 Likes

Another classic image!

5 Likes

Do all fluffies in your headcanon talk about their warranties being voided by abuse?

8 Likes

I have not yet explored food based on aborted foals. This seems like it would be a good idea.

8 Likes

They must be very early generations if information about Hasbio and warranties is still hard-coded into their memories.

3 Likes

waranty void lol

2 Likes

your fluffies insisting on mouthie cweans makes them especially vile, good job

2 Likes

I would be ok of her rant BUT blurting out hasbio merch due to its programing is soo wtf! :flushed:

Btw are two or three pairs of feeding breasts on mares rare? Or depends on the artist’s ver?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Depends on the headcanon, in mine they can have from 1 to 5 pairs, pigs AFIK can have 7+.

3 Likes

Talk about precision, the way that little bitch is twitching, I’m surprised there is so little blood

You get a designer Fluff, you get the newest update.

Shop only from mad scientists. Sure, they’ll have the jaw strength to break human skin and gills. But they’ll shit 1/16 the amount and eat 1/8 the food.

4 Likes

And they glow in the dark!

2 Likes

@Thk
@Fluffbot
And cook, and clean, and do the laundry, and pick up the kids after soccer/ballet practice/daycare, etc., and provide quality auto maintenance, and balance the bank account, and … Wait … What?

But they won’t do windows!

1 Like

Probably a headcanon thing, but usually fluffy mares just have the two near their legs like real horses. My headcanon explanation for multi-teats is either a lineage of breeder mares originally designed by Hasbio, or sometimes features from animals whose DNA was used to make fluffies will manifest as a mutation (which also gives rise to bowl fluffies, cannibal fluffy features, random defects, etc).

2 Likes

Dont know why, but:

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh…

Got what it had coming!

a5d83c584ae98b7a8b7ebcc5de7bb819920e0e3bb4740f0be01108ed25dfddf6

Fwuffy nu fink dis hoomin ebah wen’ to medicaw skoow.

1 Like