1. Preheat the cooking oil to at least 250°C

2. Throw the live, unsuspecting foal into the oil

3. Perform the “chef’s kiss” gesture

4. Enjoy its delicious, crispy pain

Need to do a remake of this one.

Deliverance_03_PlayingWithOil

48 Likes

Feces and fluff.

Throwing something in oil, especially something flailing and potentially cold, will absolutely cause a huge mess and burns.

This is the Abuser version of rednecks who blow themselves and close family up trying to deep fry a turkey on holidays.

Which means I’m all for it. The only thing funnier than Moronbox is human-fluffy-Moronbox.

19 Likes

would it die instantly?

2 Likes

Mutually assured Moronbox!

7 Likes

It would die somewhere under 30 seconds, I don’t think it would die instantly, but that’s just a guess.

6 Likes

Burn babbeh burn!

3 Likes

Unless it panic that shaked the container to falls down either way its burned state will kill it eventually.

1 Like

No, it would take a while to die depending on whether it escaped or not. (And unless you did the smart thing and either killed it or deweggified it, the little guy WILL try to escape.)

If it escapes? It might live for hours until infections kill it.

Really, it’s better to kill and properly butcher the fluffy, before frying in hot oil. Even better, bread it first.

5 Likes

I just love the happy expression on the foal going into the fryer. It’s like she knows she’s going to skettiland soon.

(And in a sense, she is.)

2 Likes

Considering it’s a foal and not fully grown, I doubt it has the strength or ability to escape, and would probably cook faster than a fully grown fluffy.

3 Likes

Jesus man, clean it’s ass first.

5 Likes

I can almost hear it

2 Likes

Yeah but its not a chirpy, its a talkie baby and at that has its tail and mane meaning its old enough to support its own weight. It could probably escape especially is the fryer is shallow or it catches a hoof on the edge.

2 Likes

I am just waiting for something involving seafluffs or bowlfluffs. That would be really interesting since there is such a dearth of material on those two variants.

1 Like

totally agree but lets say its a controlled abuser environment…if that exist.
the feces… dont want to smell that fryer later